Easter is just around the corner and the sun is shining! Spring inspired fabrics are the perfect way to add a little Easter-magic to your home for when you are spending quality with your friends and family over the bank holiday and Easter Week.
Whether it’s a new blind in the kitchen, new curtains in the conservatory or Easter inspired seat pads for the patio furniture, the smallest change can make a huge different to your home.
Here at Express Shutters, Blinds and Curtains, we tailor-make bespoke blinds, curtains and soft furnishings, so that you can have the perfect home whatever the season.
Spring Inspired Made to Measure Blinds
Made to measure blinds are a simple yet effective way of showcasing your personality and changing the appearance of a room. As well as a variety of styles such as roller blinds, roman blinds and vertical blinds, we also offer a range of colours, shades and patterns.
We have a riot of Spring colours including a range of Pastel shades which look particularly effective during the Spring. Easter colours are traditionally blue, green, yellow, pink and light purple – all of which can easily be incorporated into a beautiful bespoke blind.
For example, you may want to try a soft yet colourful floral pattern or simply opt for a pastel yellow shade.
Spring Inspired Bespoke Curtains
If you have found a wonderful Spring inspired fabric but are unsure of what to do next, bring the fabric to us and we can create the perfect pair of curtains with your chosen fabric. Below are a range of beautiful Easter inspired fabrics…
- March Hare Curtain Fabric in Pastel – This gorgeous design features a floral scene combined with a rabbit motif and is available in three soft pastel shades. The fabric is 100% cotton and will add something special to any window.
- Voyage Decoration Naura Fabric – This watercolour look fabric features colourful leaves on vibrant stems which has been made to look as if it has been hand-painted. The fabric can also be used to create blinds.
- Laura Ashley Violetta Duck Egg Curtain Fabric – This stunning Laura Ashley print features an elegant floral pattern in Duck Egg Blue and is the perfect Spring-inspired fabric which will look beautiful in any room.
- Fairy Tale Curtain Fabric Pink – This adorable print features a soft pink background and a fairy and toadstool motif. The fabric would look amazing in a child’s bedroom or playroom.
If you haven’t yet found the fabric you want, perhaps make an appointment to visit our showroom to view our wide range of fabrics in a variety of colours and patterns.
You can even show us a fabric that you like the look of and we will do our best to match it. Alternatively, we’ll arrange an initial consultation where we can bring fabric samples to you and measure your space.
Easter Inspired Soft Furnishings
Soft furnishings are an effective and affordable way to add a Spring inspired theme to your home this Easter. Perhaps add a few decorative scatter cushions to the lounge or re-cover your patio furniture and dining chairs in a pretty Easter printed fabric.
Here are a number of lovely spring inspired fabrics which are perfect for updating your soft furnishings this Easter…
- Jacquard Tapestry Easter Bunny Family – This charming fabric will make an eye-catching edition to your Spring decorations with its bunny and egg pattern. It’s perfect for making scatter cushion covers or even a bean-bag cover.
- Jolly Spring Fabric – Jolly Egg Hunt Blue – From the Lewis & Irene Range, ‘Jolly Spring’, this playful fabric features a pastel blue background with gnomes, Easter chicks, bunnies and eggs. It would look amazing in a child’s room or playroom.
- Easter Cotton Half-Panama in Pastel Green – This lovely print showcases Chickens, Bunnies, Butterflies and Crocuses on a pastel green background. As well as making a striking pair of curtains, this fabric would be great for soft furnishings such as cushion covers and throws.
- Jolly Spring Fabric – Pansy Print Yellow – Another lovely print from the Lewis & Irene range, this spring inspired fabric is perfect for re-covering chairs or patio furniture. Its yellow Pansy pattern is enough to brighten any room.
If you would like to use any of these fabrics to add an Easter-themed flair to your home this Spring, contact us now to make an appointment.
Alternatively, let us know what type of fabric you want and what you would like us to create and we will find exactly what you looking for in our huge range of fabrics. For inspiration, come and visit our showroom, where we have a range of fabrics and examples of our work.
What Else Can I Do With Spring Inspired Fabrics?
Wondering what to do with your left-over Easter inspired fabric? Don’t throw it away! Your lovely Spring fabric can be used to make Easter decorations for around the home.
For example, you could create a pretty table cloth for your dining table or use the fabric for Easter napkins. Making Easter bunting is also a great way to use additional fabric whilst getting the kids involved!
Get In Touch
Here at Express Curtains and Blinds we make gorgeous made to measure window dressings and soft furnishing in a style that showcases your personality. We are also proud to say that we have an express turnaround service, meaning you can freshen the look of your home in no time at all.
You might think curtains and blinds are expensive, but we pride ourselves on delivering quality and value.
If you want to discuss getting made to measure curtains or blinds, give us a call on 01226 307367 or email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.